Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday

I thought I'd be adventurous and link up for Five on Friday this week! I am feeling pretty "random" lately being a new Mommy, trying to find my footing so I thought I'd blog about five random things currently on my mind...

1. There is certainly nothing sweeter than Friday morning baby snuggles. Colin and I snuggled for an hour in bed this morning before we got up to get the day started. He was holding onto my shirt and cuddling right up to me the entire time.

So sweet. Simply the best. 

I am going to miss spending all day every day with my sweet boy in a few weeks. Can't even think about that now...

Please excuse the "no makeup on" iPhone picture. What am I thinking posting this on the blog? ;)
2.  It is BEA-utiful here in Maryland the past two days. The heat wave finally broke and it's been in the low 80s, breezy and sunny. I was able to turn the air off for the first time since Colin came home and air out the house! We've been soaking up the beautiful weather with plenty of walks and lunches outside.


3. Speaking of beautiful weather and lunches outside- I'm looking forward to our family day date tomorrow to Fells Point for lunch outside and some shopping!

4. I feel like I have my life together when my house is clean. Not just "presentable" but squeaky clean. No dust, no dirt. I'm starting to think it might be impossible to keep it that way with a baby.  I've been stressing over it and there really is no reason to. I'd rather be spending time with my beebs than cleaning any day so I might need to invest in a cleaning lady. Done and done.

5.  They say your love for your dog changes once you have a baby. That is true! In our case, the love for the little guy has grown. He is such a good big brother! So protective, so loving and SO understanding. It's like he knows that we need to give lots of attention to Colin so he doesn't mind sitting in the wings, watching for now. We truly are lucky to have such a sweet, loving dog.
Catching some rays

...So thats a glimpse of what is going on in this girls mind lately.

Happy weekend everyone!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment